You are searching for Job Skills Training Services
Chapman Partnership provides Workforce Development to those who are homeless and searching for a job.
- Interview Clothing
- Bus Passes
- Tools and Certification Fees
- Head Start daycare for ages up to 5 years old and after-school and summer programming for ages 5 to 17 years old for families
- Workforce Trades Program
Please call or visit website for more information.
Lotus House provides a range of services to women and children.
- Computer Classes
- Educational Workshops
- Job Training and Placement
- Legal Referrals
- Medical and Mental Health Treatment
- Pre-natal care, birthing and parenting classes
Call for more information.
Lutheran Services of Florida offers help for refugees in Florida. They help with jobs, immigration, filling out forms, and other services. Please call for more information.
Volunteers of America provides the Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program. They help homeless veterans with employment and job training. Please call or visit website for more information.
Volunteers of America provides the Vocational Rehabilitation and Ticket to Work Program. They help those with physical and mental disabilities find employment. Please call or visit website for more information.