Children Services

You are searching for Children Services

32 services found.

Abuse Hotline - DCF

The Florida Abuse Hotline accepts reports 24 hours a day. Anyone who suspects that a child or vulnerable adult is abused or neglected needs to make a report. You can report online, by phone or by fax.

Abuse Hotline: 800.962.2873
Florida Relay Services: dial 711 or TTY: 800.955.8771

Si usted habla español y desea divulgar abuso, llame por favor el teléfono directo en 800-962-2873 para hablar con un consejero de habla hispana.

Child & Youth Services -Meridian Behavioral Healthcare

Meridian offers services for children. They can be seen at school, at home or in the office. Parents are strongly urged to be a part of their child's care. Please see the website for more information.

Services Include:

  • Case Management
  • Crisis Stabilization Unit
  • Emergency Screening
  • Family Intervention Specialists
  • Outpatient Counseling
  • Recovery Center (for teen boys)
  • Residential Treatment Center
  • School-based Counseling
  • Substance Abuse Treatment
  • Summer Programs

Child Welfare Services - Department of Children and Families

Florida Department of Children and Families provides Child Welfare Services to children and families in need.

Services Include:

  • Adoption
  • Becoming a Foster Parent
  • Child Care
  • Children's Legal Services
  • Community-Based Care
  • Family Safety
  • Interstate Compact for the Placement of Children
  • Youth & Young Adults

Please call 904.723.2000 or visit website for more information.

Early Head Start- Suwannee Valley Community Coordinated Child Care

SV4Cs is in charge of the Early Head Start program. It helps children from birth to age 3 and pregnant women. Services are available year-round. The group is committed to providing infants and toddlers with enrichment. Enrichment in their physical, cognitive, social, and emotional development. They also support parents. To help them to care for and teach their growing children to be self-sufficient in many ways. Please call or visit the website for more information.