HELP provides the Homebuyer Education Workshop. This workship offers counseling and insight on managing your home and finances. Please call or visit website for more information.
You are searching for Foreclosure Services
Legal Aid Services of Collier County providing Housing Law assistance. They offer a wide range of services designed to assist eligible clients with housing legal issues.
Services include, but not limited:
- Defending unlawful eviction
- Foreclosure defense (including mortgages, HOA, reverse mortgage)
- Assisting Tenants on issues involving security deposits, shut-off of utilities, retention of personal property)
- Assisting tenants impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic
- Mobile home tenancy issues
- Unsafe and uninhabitable living conditions Housing discrimination, including accommodations for those with disabilities
- Senior housing issues (assisted living, nursing homes, eligibility and safety)
- Issues involving public housing, Section 8, Rural Development Housing, and other forms of subsidized housing
Please call or visit website for more information.