Holy Trinity Episcopal Church offers food and housing services to those in need. Please call or visit the website for more information.
You are searching for Daily Needs Services
Granny Nannies offers 24-hour home health care services to help individuals recover from illness or injury in the comfort of their homes. This allows them to avoid hospital and nursing home stays. Our caregivers assist with meals, housekeeping, and personal chores. Additionally, support is provided for those who face challenges in managing their medications. Our team consists of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and Home Health Aides (HHAs).. Please call or visit the website to learn more.
This faith-based ministry has outreach programs for those in need. Families are given the help they need to get a job and be self sufficient. LRM has a clothes closet and food pantry. It is open every Monday from 10 AM to 2 PM. Please call for more information.
Disability Rights Florida provides free legal advocacy and rights protection to people with disabilities. Their attorneys provide aid in some of the following areas:
- Medicaid eligibility disputes
- Accessibility discrimination
- Abuse, neglect, and rights violations
- Employment discrimination
- ...and more.
Visit the website below or call the following numbers for more information:
PCCNCF provides multiple services for LGBTQ+ people in north central Florida. Services include:
- Meeting facilities & safe spaces
- Food assistance and supplies for people with HIV/AIDS
- Gainesville Equality Youth group for LGBTQ+ youth (13-17 years)
- Internship program for UF and SFC students
- Social & educational events for LGBTQ+ family & friends
- LGBTQ+ resource library
- ...and more!
For more information, call the number or visit the website below.
The Library Partnership Resource Center offers a number of free services to local families and community members. Services and support you can find at the resource center include:
Assurance Wireless offers free lifeline wireless phone services. You may qualify if you receive Medicaid or Food Stamps. You can also qualify based on your household income.
Separate households that live at the same address are eligible, including residents of homeless shelters and nursing homes. Residents with temporary addresses are also eligible. Please call or go to the website for more information.
Neighborhood Housing and Development Corporation offers affordable housing for lower income people. Their programs include home buying education and counseling. Please call or visit their website for more information.
The Office of Veteran Services helps veterans and their families apply for benefits. Counselors help with filing forms.
- Clothing for service connected disabled vets
- Extra benefits for children of disabled vets
- Financial help for surviving spouses of wartime vets
- Financial help for those injured in line of duty
- Grants for auto equipment for severely disabled
- Grants for home improvements for severely disabled
- Help for those confined to home, hospital or nursing home
- Help in getting VA Medical Care
- Help in receiving eligibility for home loans
- Help with appealing VA decisions
- Help with education benefits
- Pension benefits for wartime era vets
- Training for employment/education
Contact for more information.