Volunteers of America helps Floridians with affordable housing, behavioral health care and employment services.
Current services reach out to:
- Individuals struggling with mental illness, substance abuse
- Persons with limited financial resources
- Seniors who wish to age in place
- Veterans experiencing homelessness
Services respond to community needs, services include:
- Coordinate supportive living services
- Deliver person-centered behavioral health care
- Enrich training, education and employment
- Locate and engage vulnerable Floridians
- Offer transitional housing programs
- Provide safe and affordable permanent housing
Call for more information.
1492 West Flagler Street, Miami, FL, 33135