Bonita Springs Assistance Office offers assistance to those in need.
- Recipients must be residents of the Greater Bonita Springs area for minimum 90 days
- Applicant must be 18 years old
- Applicant should be the main caretaker or head of the household
- Income is determined by pay stubs, unemployment eligibility certification letter or most recent income tax. For individuals 65+ years old a proof of Social Security income is required.
- Proof of the emergency (hospital bills, medical statement, lay off statement from employer, unemployment eligibility letter, death certificate, etc.)
- Be able to pay a portion of the bill/payment
- Must attend a Money Management class
- Applicants for financial assistance must fill out and sign an application
- Proof of residency and number of dependents may also be requested at the first visit and thereafter
- Copy of Photo ID
- Provide the supportive information in regards to legal source of income and emergency situation
- Applicants will participate in an interview process to provide information, assess the need, and termine a plan for the future in order to improve their current situation
- Applicants must attend a money management class pending approval
Call for more information.
25300 Bernwood Drive, Unit 6, Bonita Springs, FL, 34135