The Agency for People with Disabilities helps identify the needs of people with developmental disabilities. This is for support and services so they can reach their full potential. They work with local groups and private providers. They serve over fifty thousand people in Florida. Please call or visit the website for more information.
- Medicaid HCBS Waiver through iBudget Florida
- Placement in an intermediate care facility for those with developmental disabilities
- Supported employment services
- Supported living services
- Consumer Directed Care Plus (CDC+)
- IFS (Individual and Family Supports) funding for non-waiver customer expenses
3635 Webb Road
Marianna, FL 32446
The Agency for Persons with Disabilities is in charge of serving the needs of those Floridians who have developmental disabilities. Their work is done to help people be able to live, learn, and work in their communities. This is done through referrals to local groups and services. They also work to educate the public on disability issues. Please call or visit the website for more information.
4030 Esplanade Way, Suite 380
Tallahassee, FL 32399