Green Card (Permanent Residence) for Relative-U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

How to obtain a Green Card, which gives someone the chance to live and work permanently in the U.S. Visit the website for details.



The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services is known as USCIS for short. It is a government agency. They oversee lawful immigration to the United States. Please call or visit the website for more information.

Operating Hours:
800-375-5283 (TTY 800-767-1833)
Outside the U.S? Call 212-620-3418
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time