US Dept of Veterans Affairs - Disability Compensation

Disability Compensation is paid to veterans who were injured or contracted a disease while on active duty. Veterans can get free claims counseling if needed. Claims Examiners are at several sites. They are also at each VA Medical Center and many VA Outpatient Clinics.

Please see the website for all Claim Examiner Sites.

Service Location: 

The Capitol, Suite 2105, 400 South Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL, 32399-0001


U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs


The VA provides services to veterans. They can help you file a claim or find a local resource. They can help with medical care, disability and more. They have special services for homeless Vets. Please call or see the website for more info.

Types of services:

  • Caregiver Support
  • Disability Compensation
  • Educational Assistance
  • Employment Services
  • Geriatrics and Extended Care
  • Home Loans
  • Homeless Veterans
  • Operations Iraqi/Enduring Freedom
  • Pharmacy
  • Primary Care
  • Research
  • Social Work
  • Spinal Cord Injury