Building Blocks Ministries provides On-the-Job Training. It is considered to be a mentoring opportunity for the employer and employee. It occurs when a disabled individual works in a community business, alongside non-disabled employees.
Benefits for the Trainee:
- Acclimates the trainee to a work environment
- No less than minimum wage pay
- Trainee acquires work experience
Benefits to the Business:
- Recognition as a business that is a training site for disabled workers
- Reimbursement of trainees fee and other
- Reimbursement of trainees wages
Call for more information.