Arnette House, Inc. provides Residential Services. Shelter is for children ages 10 to 17 years old. For those who are runaways, lockouts, homeless, truant, or experiencing parent/child conflict.
The emergency shelters offer:
- A safe haven for eligible kids, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Activities such as arts, crafts and music, to promote positive youth development
- Family reunification services and case management
- Health care coordination services to insure access to medical treatment
- Life skills groups to promote responsibility and independence
- Mental health counseling
- Structured daily living programs employing positive behavior modification techniques
- Substance abuse prevention services
Call for more information.