BASE Camp Children's Cancer Foundation
This website has a feature to help you discover whether you may be qualified for this service.
If you already have an account, please login to view this form. New users must first choose a county.
Please select your county:
We provide a year-round base of support for children and families who are facing the challenge of living with cancer and other life-threatening hematological illnesses. We serve not only the children who are patients, but their brothers and sisters too.
- 2nd Wishes
- Milestone parties
- Monthly overnight camps
- Parent-support groups
- Weekly events to help children pass through the toughest days of treatment
- Weekly hospital-lunch delivery
We also provide food baskets to families in need of financial assistance.Application:
- Have a child with cancer or life threatening hematalogical illness
- Be a sibling of a child with cancer or life threatening hematalogical illness
- Be a child of a patient with cancer