Children and teens can be seen at the clinic, home or school for counseling. They can be seen without parental consent for all substance use disorders or for a mental health emergency. However, the parents' involvement is essential for their children's improved mental health.
The Recovery Center is for teen boys with substance abuse issues.
The Children's Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU) is in Lake City. It provides short term stabilization for the most acute and serious mental health issues.
Please see the website for more information.
- Children's Case Management
- Children's Summer Programs
- Emergency Screening
- Family Crisis Intervention Team
- Families in Transition
- Family Intervention Specialists
- School-based Counseling
- The Recovery Center
Suwannee County Counseling Center
920 NW Nobles Ferry Road
Live Oak, FL 32060
This agency strives to promote recovery and offer solutions to those facing mental illness. They also treat addiction and other challenges. The Access Center is staffed 24/7. Please call or visit our website for more info.
- Children/Youth Services
- Corporate/Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Financial Assistance Programs
- Mental Illness
- Outreach & Intervention
- Related Services
- Residential / Housing
- Residential Treatment
- Substance Abuse / Addiction
- Workplace Mental Health and Substance Abuse
Access Center: 352.374.5600, Ext. 3
4300 SW 13th Street
Gainesville, FL 32608