Family Promise of Greater Orlando Service
This website has a feature to help you discover whether you may be qualified for this service.
If you already have an account, please login to view this form. New users must first choose a county.
Please select your county:
Family Promise of Greater Orlando provides families with shelter, meals and support. Families get help for up to 90 days.
Participating families must follow guidelines including:
- meet with a case manager regularly
- school-aged children must attend school
- work on reaching set goals
All guests in the program can also receive the following help:
- Assistance with housing searches
- Budget management
- Credit counseling
- Day care assistance
- Employment searches & job training
- Furniture & household items
- Gas assistance
- Medical & dental care
- Parenting & nutrition classes
- Phone & internet access
- Toiletry items & diapers
Must call for an initial phone screening.