CNS Healthcare Services
This website has a feature to help you discover whether you may be qualified for this service.
If you already have an account, please login to view this form. New users must first choose a county.
Please select your county:
CNS Healthcare runs clinical trials on drugs for a number of medical conditions. People who participate in the studies usually get a payment per visit. Some of the conditions they run trials on are:
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression)
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder (Panic Attacks)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Social Phobia (Social Anxiety Disorder)